Well I am not going to apologise for my thinking, because to be honest, I am entitled to my Freedom of Speech. Well that is what Tony Bennett, Goncalo Amaral, and Pat Brown say they are fighting for. So I will exercise my right here in this post.
Last night news broke that Tony Bennett has retired as Secretary from the Foundation in order to concentrate on keeping his self out of prison.
The full newsletter can be read on McCannexposure, but here is the relevant part about his resignation.
2. The resignation of Tony Bennett as Secretary and from the Madeleine Foundation Committee
It is with regret that on the day after the hearing Tony resigned as Secretary and also from the Committee of The Madeleine Foundation. Tony has authorised us to say that he feels that, given the pressures he is under of having to fight a contempt of court action on his own, which could lead to his imprisonment and/or an unlimited fine, he must disengage from the Madeleine Foundation which he set up over 4 years ago.
On Monday 6 February he saw two Doctors at his practice about a recent deterioration in his asthma condition. At that consultation, his blood pressure was significantly raised for the first time ever in his life. Given an extremely stressful 2-day trial ahead of him, and a huge amount of preparation he has ahead of him, he has to focus on defending himself. We would all like to emphasise that the work of the Madeleine Foundation continues as before, subject to what we say in the next section of our Newsletter.
Well my observations of this are as follows:
- It is with regret that on the day after the hearing Tony resigned as Secretary and also from the Committee of The Madeleine Foundation.
Well so he has stood down as Secretary and resigned from the committee, but he still could be a member of the Madeleine Foundation and as a member could have considerable input into ideas, future campaigns etc of the Madeleine Foundation.
Well this was confirmed by his numerous tweets telling people.
And again he is not speaking the truth, the McCanns HAVE NOT asked for him to be committed to prison. The draft order clearly states that should he be handed down a prison sentence that it be SUSPENDED.
- On Monday 6 February he saw two Doctors at his practice about a recent deterioration in his asthma condition. At that consultation, his blood pressure was significantly raised for the first time ever in his life. Given an extremely stressful 2-day trial ahead of him, and a huge amount of preparation he has ahead of him, he has to focus on defending himself.
Come on we are talking NHS here (unless he paid to go private), who gets to see TWO doctors, you are lucky if you get an appointment to see one. And why would you need to see TWO, did he ask for a second opinion or was he trying to get two doctors to say he was not fit to stand trial? You don’t mind me speculating here Tony, after all that is what you do when the facts don’t fit your theory on the McCanns involvement.
Just one more thing my observations noticed and it was this. The following day after he went to the Doctors, and needed to see TWO doctors, he was galavanting at Heathrow airport with a so-called home-made American Profiler and was fit enough to walk along the Thames at Windsor again confirmed by a certain profilers tweet.
Who kindly posted a picture confirming the rendezvous of their tête-à-tête.
So we had:
- Monday – Doctors with possible diagnosis of stress, with aggravated asthma attacks and potential high blood pressure.
- Tuesday – Walk along the Thames with Pattie including photo-shoot somewhere near Heathrow Airport
- Wednesday – High Court directions hearing. Seems his previous offer put to the McCanns has not been accepted and he finally realises that he is in deep-shite.
- Thursday – Resignation as secretary and from committee, but not clarified if still a member of the Madeleine Foundation
Nope it is not washing with me I am afraid, what I see is a person who is now trying to blame the McCanns for his deterioration in health.
You Tony Bennett were the one, that decided to leaflet Rothley. You were the one that decided to try and get the McCanns into Court on Neglect charges. You were the one who decided to write such atrocious and libellous posts. You were the one that ignored numerous warnings that the McCanns would be willing to take legal action if you did not stop libelling them and if you continued posting derogatory remarks about them and their family.
So don’t even bother to try and blame the McCanns for the deterioration in your health, just take a look in the mirror because person who is really responsible for the situation you find yourself in, is the reflection that stares you back…Yes, you guessed it – YOURSELF.
Of course, Tony Bennett or his followers won’t object to me saying – Pull the other one – after all, I am only exercising my right to freedom of speech, which they claim is so precious.