It is Sunday morning and I see a slight problem again with what Pat Brown is saying.
You see, yesterday she posted a tweet that said she will produce books and show everyone exactly what her search fund is spent on and that she is getting no salary.
So has she changed her mind and decided to put all the money in the search fund now?
Because back in July 2011 she was telling everyone only 50% was going to be used for the search. In fact she tweeted it twice on the 27th July 2011
On the 4th August 2011 she clarified it was HER search fund and that she is NOT giving the 50% to the McCann family Search Fund.
Pat Brown clarified this because of the name she gave her search fund, The Madeleine Search Fund. Whether she was scared people would donate to the Official Find Madeleine Fund, I don’t know. But she was at that moment in time still only talking about 50% of the proceeds raised.
She has even informed people that a Bank account is being created for this search fund.
And that there will be books to show what is exactly spent.
Pat Brown also stated, back in July 2011, that her search fund will be used to search Praia da Luz, Huelva and Rothley
So my questions to you Pat Brown are this:
- Are you now putting 100% of the sales of the Book into the fund instead of the original 50% you had previously stated?
- If you are only still going to use 50% of the proceeds from the book towards your search fund, what is the other 50% going to be used for?
- Are you demanding that the McCann family give you access to their property in order for you to search?
- Are you going to demand entrance to the homes of the relatives and friends of the McCann family?
- And if they deny you access are you going to accuse them of hindering your search?
- Are you planning on interviewing every witness of the case and have you applied and/or sought permission from the relevant authorities to do this, ie the Police Forces in Portugal and UK or any national Police Force where a witness may reside?
- What are you actually searching for?
- Is the search going to be to help find Madeleine?
- If not, why not?
I am sure there must be a million and one questions that will arise over the coming days, but should anyone think of others, please feel free to add them as comments and I will add them to this post.
With regards to this tweet:
To which you replied
Admittedly, there was mention in the papers back in November 2007 that there was a possibly of them suing the police as mentioned in the Daily Mail and then again in July 2008 in the Metro after the case was archived, but I have never seen any statement or heard of any court dates or anything official.
- Any chance you could supply the source and dates as to when the McCanns actually sued the Police.